Sunday, September 27, 2015

From the NY times, when women use bayer's device to become sterile these are sone of their responses. Of the 17,000 untoward errors /adverse reactions reported in humans 15,000 are in the USA. They were not going to be like the ladies in the image below.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/25/health/fda-panel-discusses-essure-contraceptive-implant.html

"Chandra Farmer, 33, said that after she had the device implanted several years ago, she had sudden bouts of muscle weakness so severe that she would collapse, leaving her helpless to care for her three children, one of whom was a toddler at the time. She could not stop falling asleep and had memory loss andhallucinations. She had a hysterectomy last year to get the device out of her body, and said she had not fallen down since."

“I am here today, almost 13-plus years later, to say I was wrong,” Ms. Avina said. “Time has changed my thoughts, beliefs and, most importantly, my health.” She said her health had deteriorated badly since she had Essure implanted. She was found to have celiac disease, a thyroid disorder and myasthenia gravis, illnesses that required multiple hospitalizations, chemotherapy and transfusions.

“My health was in a tailspin, and I had failed to connect the dots,” she said. “The only foreign object in my body was the coil.”




No comments: